Win a years supply of SEMTEX & Lifestyle Fitness Membership
1st March 2016
Win a Years Gym Membership & Years Supply of JST Jodie SEMTEX - Prize Draw (“Prize Draw”) Conditions
1. By ordering any JST Jodie Marsh product from www.JSTJodie.com & entering the JST Jodie Twitter and Facebook Competitions you consent to being entered into a Prize Draw to \'Win a a Years Gym Membership & Years Supply of JST Jodie SEMTEX (the “Prize”) on the following terms and conditions (the “Conditions”).
2. The Prize consists of:
a. a years supply of JST Jodie SEMTEX
b. a years membership to Lifestyle Fitness
3. there are to be 3 Prize winners in total and here is how you can be in with a chance of being 1 (one) of them:
a. all orders placed on www.JSTJodie.com in March 2016 shall be placed into a Prize Draw for a chance to win 1 (one) of the prizes
b. there is going to be a pinned #JSTLifestyle #Competition post on the Company\'s @JSTJodie Twitter page and every post retweet shall be placed into a Prize Draw for a chance to win 1 (one) of the prizes
c. there is going to be a pinned #JSTLifestyle #Competition post on the Company\'s JSTJodie Facebook page and every post like shall be placed into a Prize Draw for a chance to win 1 (one) of the prizes
4. The closing date and time for last orders and final social media entries into the Prize Draw is 11.59pm (UK time) 31st March 2016.
5. All orders, retweets and likes must be received by the closing date and time in order to be eligible for the Prize Draws. Entries not submitted in accordance with these Conditions or which are incomplete, illegible or ineligible will be disqualified.
6. These Prize Draws are open to UK residents aged 18 or over only. Directors, management and employees and their immediate families of the Company or any other company associated with the Prize Draws, or any of its affiliates are ineligible to enter the Prize Draws, as is anyone else who is professionally associated with the Company or the Prize Draws.
7. Any use by an entrant of a false name or address (e.g. a name by which the entrant is not usually known) will disqualify them from the Prize Draws and preclude the entrant from receiving the Prize. The Company reserves the right to require any entrant to provide documentary proof of their identity and address to the Company’s satisfaction before the entrant may claim their Prize.
8. Multiple orders/entries, retweets and likes per person are permitted.
9. No cash alternative can be substituted and the Prizes cannot be transferred to or used by any person other than the Winners.
10. The Prize Draws will take place at 8pm on 2nd April 2016 and the winners (the “Winners”) will be selected at random by a panel (including one independent member) and notified in the \"News\" section on (www.JSTJodie.com) followed by an email to the Winners within 24 hours.
11. If the Company, after having made reasonable efforts, has been unable to contact the Winners the Company will be entitled to dispose or re-allocate of the Prizes as it thinks fit without any liability to the Winners.
12. The Winners shall also be notified by email.
13. The Winners will each be supplied 1 (one) years supply of JST Jodie Marsh SEMTEX.
We recommend the Winners consults their General Practitioner (GP) prior to starting any new food supplement.
14. The Winners will each be supplied 1 (one) year gym membership with Lifestyle Fitness.
Any medical conditions must be brought to the Lifestyle Fitness attention and the Winners must complete a Lifestyle Fitness health declaration confirming that they are of good health to partake in any physical exercise and that they are partaking entirely at own risk. The Winners will participate with careful attention and must comply with the aforementioned rules set out by Lifestyle Fitness. Lifestyle Fitness recommends that the Winners consults their GP before taking part in any physical exercise.
15. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as permitted by law, the Company, Lifestyle Fitness, organisers, agents and associates shall under no circumstances whatsoever be liable, whether in contract (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any personal injury, loss of profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with the Prize Draw or accepting or using the Prize. Nothing in these Conditions shall limit or affect your legal rights.
16. The Company or Lifestyle Fitness will not be liable for any damage, injury, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in the Prize Draw. Accordingly, the Company shall not be required to re-arrange the date of the Prize due to any action by or affecting the Winners.
17. The Winners consents to their name and photo/s being published on the Company’s and Lifestyle Fitness website (www.JSTJodie.com) (www.lifestylefitness.co.uk) after the closing date in connection with the Competition and with no charge or compensation payable and without prior notice to the Winners. The Winners may also be required to take part in or co-operate with post-event publicity.
18. The Winners agrees to keep confidential any knowledge that they receive or learn about the Company and Lifestyle Fitness business and personnel as a result of the Prize Draw.
19. In the event of circumstances which are unforeseen or beyond the Company’s and Lifestyle Fitness control, the Company and Lifestyle Fitness reserves the right to alter, amend or close the Prize Draw without prior notice.
20. The Company and Lifestyle Fitness reserves the right to amend these Conditions at any time.
21. The Company is JST Nutrition Limited, registered office JST Nutrition Limited 8 High Street, Brentwood, Essex, CM14 4AB; Registered Company Number 07159503.
22. All enquiries relating to the Prize Draws should be addressed and sent to the Company to the above address or by email to (email@example.com)
23. These rules are governed by English law and the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Conditions or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
Back to News